Friday, May 7, 2021

Clean, Simple And Modern Esport Logo











About:

Hi, My name is ZULKI.

I'm a Full-Time Graphic Designer.



SOME REASONS WHY YOU MUST ORDER IN MY GIG:

  • I am an expert graphic designer and have more than 15 years of experience in the field.
  • Original eSport Logo, absolutely from SKETCHES. 
  • Full-Time Services.
  • Fast Response and Friendly Seller.
  • Unlimited Sketches and Revisions. I work until you are satisfied with the logo!.
  • Logo guarantees if the logo is broken or not clean.
  • TRUSTED SELLER.



Workflow Methods

  1. First of all, I will make some logos sketches.
  2. you can choose one or more sketches.
  3. I will convert your choice/s into digital versions.

*during the process, I open to suggestions and revisions.



please, check my clients' review, they are satisfied with the result!.

          

Minimal eSport logo can be easily remembered.

Every second and every detail matter equally. 

My job is done when you are 100% satisfied with the results.



If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!



thank you

-ZULKI25-

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very talented guy. He is working hard to deal with your expectations. Only thing is that we aren't native English speakers so communitation Was hard, but at the end i Can say i would definitywnie recommend Zulky as a seller:)

Seller's Response:

thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Very talented extremely creative designer! Came into this process with a general idea and he blew it out of the water! I would 10000% recommend!

Seller's Response:

thank you so much ;)

Seller's Response:

The seller changed the logo several times until I was completely satisfied. He put a lot of time into this and even though we live in different time zones communication did not take to long.




No comments:

Post a Comment