Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Design Professional And Elegant Hand Drawn Signature Logo











About:

Are you looking for a unique, stylish and professional hand drawn signature logo? 

If yes, you have come to the RIGHT PLACE!!!

I am a people's person and a passionate logo designer. I have a firm believe in best customer support hence, give my fullest to the customer until they are in love with their logo.



What will you get in this gig?

  • Professional yet friendly service
  • High resolution logo images (JPEG and PNG with transparent background)
  • Kind customer service
  • Unlimited revisions

**iF YOU ARE UNCERTAIN ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MULTIPLE OPTIONS TO HELP YOU CHOOSE, PLEASE BOOK A STANDARD OR PREMIUM PACKAGE.



If you have any questions, Please feel free to text me in the inbox.



PS: Kindly stay online for 2-3 days while you place the order. Its in your best interest.

Reviews


:

She was absolutely THE BEST! She cared about what I wanted and how I wanted it done. She gave me actually what I asked for. Her customer service and communication every day was beyond normal.

:

I was looking for a logo to my personal brand and wasn't sure what type of logo I would like. I sent some logos from artista_mughal that I liked and on the first row of designed logos I wasn't feeling it, I thought it would fit my brand name but didn't quite liked it. After I sent some new inspirations and talked with artista_mughal she was able to do some amazing work and I trully related with. I decided to end up with 1 additional logo because I will see which one is the best for me. Good communication and final result. Thank you so much!

:

I admire the artists patience and her understanding for all my changes of the logo. Quick response and really proffessional in total. I would recommend her to everyone I know!

:

I was a little nervous at first, but I was delivered exactly what I requested! Professional, punctual, and her communication was on point! I highly recommend!

:

Artista was fantastic - very professional and talented. Thank you very much. I need to pull down all my files now and save them appropriately - of course. I would definitely recommend FiveRR and Artista..




No comments:

Post a Comment