Monday, May 3, 2021

Design A Beautiful Logo For Your Brand











About:

Hi there!

Welcome to my outstanding logo design/Branding service.



My service totally different from others seller. I can do any kind of logo. such as a simple, clean, unique, creative, minimal, versatile, flat, vintage, signature, modern and brand new logo.





 ***Our Service & Prices***







I Provide in $5:-



> 2 Basic Logo Concept

> 5 Revision Revision include

> JPG+Transparent +3D Mockup+High Resolution 300 DPI

> Revision will send within 12 hours 





I Provide in $15:-



> 3 Standard Logo Concept

> Unlimited Revision

> JPG+Transparent +3D Mockup+High Resolution 300 DPi+Source file+Editable VECTOR file!

> Revision will send within 6 hours.



I Provide in $30:-



> 5 Premium Logo Concept

> Unlimited Revision

> Previous All +Source file with Editable VECTOR file!+PDF+PSD+Social Media kit+Stationary Design.

> Revision will send within 4 hours



I RECOMMEND THE Standard and Premium Package with Vector Source File! (BEST for Printing)



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment